Ready for a chocolate treat this weekend? Want to cut down on the cooking time? Here are five simple ways to use collagen creamers that don't even require coffee!
Collagen creamers like Just Blooms coffee creamers are high in anti-oxidants and contain Keto friendly fats like coconut powder which helps keep skin hydrated and happy. Collagen itself has a multitude of benefits, not only for your skin but for joint health and workout recovery.
1) Keto Friendly Chocolate Pancakes
No better way to start your Sunday morning than with a nice stack of chocolate chip pancakes...with the blueberries of course! This is enough to serve four people, and takes approximately 10-12 minutes baking time.
- 1 pouch of Just Bloom Chocolate Collagen Creamer (contains 5 grams of collagen)
- 1/2 cup Blanched almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites, whipped
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk (add more if batter is too thick)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp Sea salt
- 1 cup of blueberries
2) Steel-Cut Chocolate Oatmeal
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Why not keep it simple, tasty, (cheap) and nutritious. Keep the protein comming!
Original Oat Recipe: (Do you really need one? Okay Fine : )
- 1/2 Cup of Steel-Cut Oatmeal
- ½ Cup of water
- 1/4 cup-1/2 cup of sliced almonds
- 1 pouch of Just Bloom Chocolate Powdered Coffee Creamer
Or try our overnight oats recipe….psst let the oats soak overnight in a pot
- ½ cup steel-cut oats
- 1 tablespoon of flax seeds (can substitute for chia seeds)
- 1 pouch of Just Bloom Chocolate Collagen Coffee Creamer (can substitute for Mocha or Original depending on your flavor preference
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter
- ½ cup of water
3) Chocolate Protein Shake
Mix in a powdered creamer with your favorite chocolate shake recipe and keep that sugar content under control! Just add these to your blender and blend baby blend until its thick and creamy, then add more almond milk to soften.
- 2 cups vanilla low fat ice cream (or simply use 2 cups of ice)
- 2 pouches of Just Bloom Chocolate Creamer (contains coconut)
- 1/2 cup Almond milk (add more to soften)
- garnish: whipped cream, shaved chocolate
- optional: 1/4 cup chocolate chips
4) Mexican Hot Chocolate
This option is also great for the kids. Our favorite method is to mix it in with a little Abuelita hot coco powder, the thicker and creamier the better. Who (really) needs coffee on weekends anyway? Trade the caffeine for some hot coco this evening and keep those bones healthy with extra Vitamin D. Simply add the collagen creamer to warm milk for a sugar free option.
- 2 Cups of whole milk (substitute with Almond milk For Non- Dairy Option)
- 1 Cup of hot coco mix
- 1 Pouch of Just Bloom's Chocolate Collagen Creamer
TRY SUGAR FREE COCO: Simply add your chocolate collagen creamer to a glass of warm milk.
5) Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
Cut down the prep time on your favorite chocolate chip cookies and pack in some extra protein using a collagen coffee creamer! You can either pan fry in a large skillet or preheat the oven and use a baking sheet. This is enough for a large batch of cookies and can serve up to 4 people. After preheating the oven to 350°F allow 10-12 minutes bake time and 5 minutes cooling time.
- 3 pouches or 3 tablespoons unsweetened chocolate creamer
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 2 oz cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia sweetener (or 2 tablespoons regular sugar)
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I recommend Lily’s brand)