Beat the Heat With Collagen Sip!
No matter how much you enjoy the warmer months, everyone needs ways to cool down when the heat begins to rise. With summer quickly approaching, you might notice your cravings for frozen treats suddenly rise. Many of us turn to frozen treats such as popsicles, as a quick way to beat the heat! But, as many delicious things on this planet, they aren't good for us, health-wise. They're loaded with processed sugars and inorganic ingredients, that can have lasting effects on our health. That's why we decided to create healthier COLLAGEN packed pops!
We spend enough time trying to cool down over the summer— don’t waste your time sweating over how you’ll cool off next. Instead, try these refreshing, delicious, and easy-to-create popsicles and ice cream recipes that’ll have you blooming and refreshed with every bite! These delicious, collagen-packed recipes will leave you energized, cool, and hydrated for all Summer long!
*You can substitute the alcohol for water or juice to make kid-friendly pops!*
Strawberry Daiquiri Bloom Pop
- 1 lb. strawberries
- 1 lime (juice only)
- ½ cup of rum
- ½ agave nectar
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Using a funnel, pour the mixture into ice pop pouches or pop mold. Place in the freezer until frozen solid.
Half cocktail and half dessert, these popsicles combine the best of both worlds into a refreshing collagen packed popsicle. This recipe is one of our favorites due to its simplicity and tasty strawberry flavor. Made with natural ingredients and naturally sweetened, our Collagen Sip turns this into a healthy alternative to any store-bought popsicle. Your only worry this summer will be to cool off and get all the benefits of collagen with every bite!
Blooming Firecracker Pop
- ⅓ cup of red, white and blueberry vodka
- ½ cup strawberry and blueberry puree
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 1 Strawberry Daiquiri Collagen Sip
- 1 Just Collagen Unflavored pouch
- Mix red vodka with 1 tsp of collagen and ⅓ strawberries and freeze for 1-2 hours
- Once red layer is frozen, mix ¼ lemon juice with white vodka with 1 tsp of collagen and freeze.
- Lastly, add blue vodka with 1 tsp of collagen and ⅓ blueberries and freeze for 1-2 hours
There’s no better way to celebrate the summer and summer holidays than with a little bit of nostalgia! You remember Bombpops, right? This is a twist on the classic red, white, and blue popsicle that we all remember. Instead of food dyes we stuck to fresh fruit and collagen to get all the benefits of collagen and refreshing flavors of the fruit. As a healthier alternative to Bombpops, our Blooming Firecracker Pop will cool you off the cool way with collagen!
Bahama Mama Bloom Pop
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup coconut rum
- 1 oz grenadine
- 1 lime juice
- 1 Peach Sangria Collagen Sip
- Blend all ingredients together, then pour into pouches or mold and let freeze for 2 hours.
Refreshing and delicious, this twist on the Bahama mama cocktail will have you blooming in no time! Whether at a BBQ or lounging at home alone, this popsicle is the perfect cool-off treat to beat the summer temperatures. Hydrate and get all the collagen benefits that will have your skin, hair, and nails thanking you! Who said healthy alternatives didn’t have to taste this good!
Coconut Cream Strawberry Pop
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2.5 cups of strawberries
- 1 Just Collagen Original Creamer pouch
- 2 tbsp honey (Optional)
- Blend all ingredients except strawberries. Once blended pour into mold or pouch and dice strawberries.
- Mix diced strawberries into mold and let it freeze for 2 hours
These strawberry popsicles are delicious and super easy to make! The Collagen Creamer adds to the creaminess and feeds of the crunch of the frozen strawberry, creating a flavorful, collagen packed utopia! This will quickly become your goto cool off snack this summer!
There are plenty of ways to keep fresh during the summer, but none beat the classic popsicle! These adult pops put a twist on the classic frozen treat that's been a summer staple for years. With the current situation, our world is in, a nostalgic treat with a collagen and alcohol twist is the perfect recipe for a blooming summer. Make 2020 the summer of you and begin to bloom with homemade collagen pops. The collagen will help hydrate and give your hair, skin, and nails the love they deserve!